Catherine Menon was one of the contributors to Willesden Herald – New Short Stories 8.
- “Ward” by Nick Holdstock
- “Cotton-Fisted Scorpions” by Medina Tenour Whiteman
- “Postman’s Knock” by Angela Sherlock
- “The Beekeeper’s Daughters” by Gina Challen
- “Piercings” by Jo Barker Scott
- “Rock Pools” by CG Menon
- “Rip Rap” by Dan Powell
- “Rash” by Megan Taylor
- “The Stealing” by Lindsay Waller-Wilkinson
- “Such is her Power” by Joan Brennan
Sensual and atmospheric, embattled and defiant, in the throes of turbulent events and viewing from a distance, these stories are windows that open onto the men, women and children of our twenty-first century world. The people portrayed do not seek our pity nor our love but with each turn of a page, we may feel that we want to reach out to them to say, I know, I know, I know – you are not alone.